Contact us at 530-392-8798 to get prices and details about your WordPress (WP) custom plugin needs. We've been in business for over 20 years and we've been developing WordPress plugins for over 10 years.
Get An Online Quote - Use Our Cost Estimator Tool
Thanks, we will contact you as soon as we can
Number of Pages
Approximately how many pages will your site have?
Approximately how many products will you us to set up?
I need a new custom design
Use my existing design
Use a preexisting template
Type of application
2D game only
Number of Products
Approximately how many products will you want us to add?
Select An Item Below
A completely new plugin
Modify an exiting plugin
Do you need something else?
Add an image slider
Add a contact form
Enter a brief description of what your plugin needs to do
Enter the name of the existing plugin and a brief description of how it needs to be modified
Enter a brief description of what you need
Select a value between 0 and 100
Your Estimated WordPress Plugin Cost
This is a rough estimate and the actual cost may vary once the final details are worked out. Click the button below to send us your information.
Send Us A Message
Your cost estimate information will be sent to us along with your contact information and message
We've been in business for over 20 years and we've been developing WordPress plugins for over 10 years. Our expert, and proven WordPress plugin developers will enhance your visitor's user experience by creating new features and capabilities for your site - features and capabilities not found in WordPress core or in existing plugins. Additionally, we work extensively configuring and customizing popular WordPress plugins such as WooCommerce, Contact Form 7 and Yoast SEO. All our work is done in-house and we guarantee to deliver the best solutions for both your budget and project - at affordable prices. Find out what we can do for you - call 530-392-8798.
Why Hire Us To Program Your WP Custom Plugins?
Our training, experience and programming skills enable us to find the best solutions for your WordPress project. And, most importantly, that means we do things the right way.
Our #1 priority is to get your project done on time and on budget. While we work to do that, we also stay in touch with you for questions and discussion.
As professional developers we aim to exceed our clients expectations, give our honest opinions, and maintain good communication with our clients.
We're located in California so we are time compatible with our customers in the USA. We do not outsource - our in-house developers do all the work.
WordPress Custom Plugins
Plugins add new features to your site and enhance user experience. They can add to existing site functions or create totally new functions. Whatever your requirements, we have the WordPress programming skills and the experience that you need.
"I’ve depended on One Design Development for a wide range of projects over the last decade. And also turned to them to jump in to help where other techs have fallen short. Always a pleasure working with them – professional, timely, seasoned, creative. I couldn’t ask for more."
"One Design Development was contracted by CityPals to develop our innovative platform connecting travelers with local guides (‘CityPals’) all over the world. Since our inception in 2017, the One Design Development team led by Mike was involved in every technical aspect pertaining to architecture design, coding, mobile app integration and a whole lot more. They are dedicated, hardworking, able to deliver on time and on spec. I highly recommend One Design Development as your one-stop-shop for full stack development and web design."
- According to codeinwp.com, WordPress runs 34% of the world’s websites. Plus, sites both large and small use WordPress - major sites like Time Inc. See this link for sites that use WordPress.
- WordPress is free, open source software and regular updates keep it secure and constantly improved.
- It can be adapted for unlimited uses. Originally used for blogging and online publishing WordPress is now also used for eCommerce, portfolios, membership sites and many other purposes.
- WordPress is easy to use. Therefore, site administrators do not need a lot of technical knowledge in order to manage the site - a few basics are all that is essential.
- The site design/layout is easily set with third-party themes which install quickly on WordPress. Additionally, most third-party themes allow for design customization and personalization.
- Plugins enable WordPress to do things like eCommerce, surveys and contact forms. They add to the core, out-of-the-box WordPress functions.
- Thousands of third-party WordPress plugins are available. But if no existing plugin fits your purposes, we can create WordPress custom plugins to fit your need.
- WordPress is set up to help with search engine visibility. And, while there is a lot more to get a high listing on searches, WordPress is a good place to start.
- WordPress sites display well on both desktop and mobile views. Mobile views help with Google ranking and are essential on smaller devices.
- We not only develop in WordPress for our clients, we use it too. This site is a WordPress site.